Serve with 1 cup veggies, your choice.
1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef
1⁄4 red onion
4 burger buns
4 slices cheddar cheese
2 cups spinach
Toppings (optional): Red Pepper Jelly or Guacamole, jalapeños
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- In large bowl, add beef and seasoning. Using your hands, gently mix to combine. Form into four patties.
- Grill patties, with lid closed, 4–5 min per side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, slice tomato and onion. Slice buns open; add to grill, face down, for final 1 min of grilling patties. At this time, add 1 slice cheese on top of each patty to melt.
- Tuck burgers into buns. Top with tomato, onion, spinach, and additional toppings, if desired.