Fennel, one of Italy’s most popular vegetables, is a delicious source of Vitamin C and fibre.
1 lb (450 g) tilapia fish fillets
1 cup shaved fennel
6 cups baby spinach
1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C). Line a Sheet Pan with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Place fish on pan and spread with Mango Curry Dip. Finely grate zest from 1 orange over fish. Roast in preheated oven until cooked through, about 6–8 minutes, depending on thickness of fish.
- Meanwhile, squeeze juice from 1 orange into a large bowl. Peel remaining orange into segments, then add to bowl.
- Add fennel and spinach. Grind Sea Salt overtop and drizzle with oil. Toss to mix and place on dinner plates.
- When fish is cooked, place on top of salad and serve.