8 thin slices deli ham or prosciutto
1 small boiled potato, unpeeled and diced
1 tsp olive oil
1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked spinach or frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed to remove excess water
1 tsp butter
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Fold together 2 ham slices, then nestle into 4 cups of Muffin Maker.
- Toss potato with oil and 1 tsp Pesto Sauce Mix. Divide between ham cups. Bake in centre of oven until potatoes are tender and ham is crispy, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a hand blender, whirl eggs with spinach and remaining Pesto Sauce Mix.
- Melt butter in a fry pan over medium heat. Add eggs to pan.
- As mixture begins to set, gently move a heat-resistant Corner Spatula across the bottom and sides of pan to form large 'curds'. Cook until eggs are done but still moist.
- Remove ham cups from oven and place on plates. Spoon egg mixture into cups. Green it up by serving with dollops of tomatillo salsa, if you wish.