Serve with 2 cups mixed greens.
1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp water
1 lime, divided
1 lb (450 g) pork tenderloin, about 1/2 -1” thick
4 small corn cobs
1⁄2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp milk, your choice
1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high. In a bowl, whisk mayonnaise with 1 tbsp sauce mix and water. Slice lime in half. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from half lime.
- With a paper towel, pat pork dry. Cut in half crosswise; coat each piece with sauce. If you have extra time, refrigerate and marinate for 15 min or overnight.
- Place pork on grill. Cook, flipping once, about 8–9 min per side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cut off and discard stem ends from corn. Leave silky tassels at the top end. Place cob in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover; microwave on high 5 min. Using oven mitts, gently grip tip of corn with one hand and squeeze.
- Once cooked, remove pork to a cutting board, if you have extra time, let it rest about 2–3 min before slicing (this keeps it juicy). Whisk together remaining 1 tbsp sauce mix, juice from half lime, yogurt, and milk. Place corn on a serving platter. Drizzle with reserved sauce and top with cheese.