Serve with 1 cup oven baked yam fries, 2 tbsp Epicure Dip, and 1 cup veggies, your choice.
1 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
1 tbsp olive oil
4–4 oz (113 g) cod fillets, skinless
1⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line 1⁄4 Sheet Pan with 1⁄4 Sheet Pan Liner.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, oil, and dip mix. It will be a thick paste.
- Slice lemon into thin rounds; place in a single layer on pan.
- Pat fish dry with a paper towel. Place fish on top of the lemon slices.
- Rub paste over top of each fillet; press on breadcrumbs.
- Bake 10–12 min, or until fish flakes easily and breadcrumbs start to brown.
Swap cod with your favourite fish—haddock, salmon, halibut, or trout would work well too.