juice of 1 lemon
1⁄4 cup light sour cream or low-fat plain yogurt
1 1⁄2 tsp olive oil
1 1⁄2 tsp warm water
1 tsp Lemon Dilly Dip Mix
4 slices Canadian back bacon
2 English muffins
chives, to taste
- Squeeze 1⁄2 tsp lemon juice into a medium-size bowl. Whisk in next 7 ingredients. Add more lemon juice, if needed.
- If making ahead, make to this point, then cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days. Bring sauce to room temperature before using.
- Lightly oil Hen & Chick Egg Poachers. Place Poachers in frying pan with about 2” water and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, crack eggs into the Poachers, and float in water. Cover pan with lid and simmer for 3–5 minutes, until desired firmness.
- Meanwhile, heat bacon in microwave until warm.
- To serve, place English muffins (open) on plates and top with bacon slices. Using a spoon, remove Poacher from water. Run spoon around the egg to unmold, and place egg on bacon slices. Spoon sauce over eggs and sprinkle with chives.