1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 2 breasts
1 tbsp coconut or olive oil, divided
1 1⁄2 cups water
3 tbsp tomato paste
1⁄4 cup whipping cream
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1⁄4 cup mixed pitted olives
1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
Toppings (optional): sliced avocado, sliced green onions
- To thinly slice chicken, place one hand on one breast and press down firmly. Curve fingers up slightly for safety. Carefully slice meat horizontally. Repeat with remaining chicken. You should have four pieces in total. Season chicken with Fajita Seasoning.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet; cook 4–5 min per side until golden brown.
- In 4-Cup Prep Bowl, whisk Enchilada Seasoning with water and tomato paste. Microwave, uncovered, on high, 2 min or until thickened.
- Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from lime; whisk in remaining 1 tsp oil.
- Add sauce to skillet; stir in cream, tomatoes, and olives. Simmer 5 min to allow the flavours to blend. Sprinkle with cheese and, broil to melt, if desired. Serve with toppings, if using.
Swap cheddar for crumbled feta cheese.
Dress it up with tiny avocado rosettes. Cut avocado in half lengthwise. Remove pit; peel or scoop out flesh. Place halves, cut sides down, on cutting board. Working with one half at a time, thinly slice cross-wise; gently push/fan slices into a long diagonal line. Roll into small spirals, curling a few slices to make tiny rosettes. Douse with lemon or lime juice and add pinches of Guacamole Dip Mix.