2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1 pkg (10 oz/284 g) fresh spinach, stemmed, well washed and dried in a salad spinner
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Combine oil and ginger in Wok or a frying pan and cook over medium heat until ginger sizzles.
- Add green onions and cook for 1 minute or until wilted.
- Raise heat to medium-high and add spinach one handful at a time. Stir for approximately 2 minutes, or until wilted. Remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat spinach with sauce.
- Transfer to a serving dish, and serve immediately.