Serve with 1 cup steamed veggies.
2 pkgs (200 g each) fresh Udon noodles
1 cup orange juice
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tbsp oil
2 bell peppers
2 cups sugar snap peas or snow peas
Toppings (optional): chopped green onion
- Fill Multipurpose Pot three-quarters full of hot water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add noodles and boil 4–5 min, stirring noodles gently until each strand has separated. The noodles will soften, but still be chewy. Strain, rinse under cold water, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together seasoning, juice, and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into small, bite-size pieces. In Wok, heat oil over medium-high heat; add chicken. Stir-fry until golden and cooked through, about 6–8 min.
- Slice peppers into thin strips. Add peppers and snap peas to wok; stir-fry until tender-crisp, 2–3 min. Add strained noodles and reserved sauce. Stir gently to combine and simmer until sauce has heated through, 1 min.
- Divide between 4 bowls and add green onion, if desired.