1 1⁄2 cups milk, your choice
2 cups baby spinach
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) artichoke hearts
2 (12" each) thin whole-wheat pizza crusts
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In large Multipurpose Pot, combine mix with milk. Whisking constantly, bring to a boil over medium-high; reduce heat and simmer 3 min or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in spinach until wilted.
- Drain and rinse artichokes; coarsely chop.
- Place pizza crusts on two separate Sheet Pans lined with Sheet Pan Liners. Spread sauce over crusts, then top with artichokes and cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts, 8 min. Remove from oven and generously sprinkle with topper, if desired.
- Let pizza cool slightly before slicing (this will help thicken up the sauce). Cut each pizza into 8 slices; season to taste with salt and pepper.
For extra protein, top pizza with your favourite cooked protein. Try ground beef or chicken, sliced chicken, or shrimp.
Cook once, eat twice! Save one pizza for an easy next-day meal.