1 can (14 oz/398 ml) pineapple chunks
2 tbsp each soy sauce, white vinegar, and water
3 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1⁄4 cup cornstarch
2 cups snap peas
- In a bowl, combine seasoning with pineapple chunks (including juice), soy sauce, vinegar, and water. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat. In a separate bowl, toss chicken with corn starch; shake off excess.
- Add chicken to wok; stir-fry until golden, 6–8 min.
- Stir in snap peas and reserved seasoning mixture; cook until snow peas are tender crisp, 2 min. Serve over rice, if desired.