Serve with 2 cups leafy greens and 1 tbsp Epicure Dressing, your choice.
2 cups uncooked macaroni
1 bell pepper
1 lb (450 g) ground turkey or chicken
1 pint cherry tomatoes, preferably multicoloured
1 1⁄2 cups milk, your choice
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Toppings (optional): sliced green onions, Better Than Bacon Topper
- In Multipurpose Pot, set over high heat, boil macaroni until tender, about 6–7 min.
- Meanwhile, dice pepper. Add to boiling water for the last 1 min of cooking.
- Place turkey in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover; microwave on high 4 min. Using Ground Meat Separator, break up chunks halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Carefully drain noodles and pepper, set aside. In the same pot, whisk mix with milk. Whisking constantly, bring to a boil over medium-high. Reduce heat; simmer whisking often, for 3 min or until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in grated cheese.
- Return noodles and bell pepper to the pot with queso sauce. Add cooked turkey; stir until evenly mixed. Spoon into bowls and top with cherry tomatoes, and additional toppings, if desired.