3 cups flour
1⁄3 cup sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup grated zucchini
1⁄3 cup melted butter
1 cup buttermilk
3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C). Grease and flour a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix Toasted Onion with grated zucchini and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Stir melted butter, eggs, buttermilk and Parmesan cheese into flour mixture. Add zucchini mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 50 - 65 minutes.